Thursday, February 11, 2010

Red Arms Blood Red Arms/hands When Its Hot, Purple When Its Cold, Poor Blood Circulation Or Something Else?

Red arms/hands when its hot, purple when its cold, poor blood circulation or something else? - red arms blood

Ive had them for as long as I can remember, and I always hated. Wen warm hands and arms again bright red so bad Ive burnt by the sun. If my hands hang at my sides as his blood to them quickly, and red, but if you keep on your head for some time that the drops of blood and a normal color.
and somehow the same, if the cold. My hands and arms back bright purple and if you really rub it in a lot of heat from the normal color for a while.
I wonder if poor circulation or not? I've asked my parents about it and said that is exactly what happens when the cold heat /, = but we understand is that embarrassing for me.

and if you know, in any formresolve this problem would be the world if you tell me how I hid not HAV 2 Worry Bout red / purple hands the whole time.

PS It Reynaulds disease because you are only reflected in the cold and different symptoms, and then I

No comments:

Post a Comment